We are a Creative Festival with the vision to be the leading resource for creatives in the region to become passionate makers - not just consumers - of creativity, design, and technology by learning technical skills through workshops in a hands-on, collaborative, and social way.
You are passionate, hardworking and know how to think on your feet. You are resourceful and know how to manage your time well. You don’t need us to always tell you what to do; you are capable of finding solutions and working independently. You’re great at making things happen, communicating your successes and failures to the team and collaborating with others. You are a problem solver and you know you’re capable of doing anything if you set your mind to it. You're professional, polite and personable when interacting with those around you. You have a sense of humour and you enjoy a good laugh and having fun.
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Full-time role within a dynamic team
- This is a 3-months Internship position focused on helping you gain experience in the field of Marketing
- Opportunity to work with a start-up business that’s making an impact in the creative world
- A chance to make this role your own and help our team and community prosper
- Flexible working environment
- A chance to make a difference
We like to take this moment to let you know that we read 100% of the applications, yet due to the very large number of applications, we're unable to come back to those that have not been shortlisted. We appreciate your understanding.